Skip to main content

Numbers Don't Lie

Yes, numbers don’t lie.

Yeap.... that's 46 on my cateye.... the max distance I've made so far... still way below my target


My Cateye cycle computer clocked 46.7km on Saturday and 36.2km on Sunday. I normally run on Saturdays but somehow Nik felt like cycling and so he dragged me all the way to Kundang from Bukit Jelutong, via Guthrie E’way. Only the two of us because our troop only cycle on Sunday. Lucky for me the road from Kuang to Kundang was somehow flat… phew… that saved a lot of energy.

My speed improved, although not that fast… I managed to achieved 32km/hr on flat road…. That’s the max of it… I think if I cycle a lil’ bit harder, my knees would come off… :D

But I was so knackered that I can hardly cycle at my normal speed on Sunday… hahahha. We had a new member joined us, Linda. The group is getting bigger… and we dragged Linda all the way to Nasi Dage Mok Su in Kuang on her first ride… on MTB! Well done, Linda….. And we have temporary member, Nana, who cycled at the same speed as me…… I was totally impressed. She overtook me at Bukit Subang…. Hahahhahah for a 14-yr old girl, she was quite energetic, I must say. Nasreen would’ve stopped not even halfway… hehehe

Some of the pics taken during the ride last weekend;



Nik & Zali... chilling out



Nana, the youngest... & Ina

Nana & Ajees... errr... anything wrong with the new roadie ke?

Nana

Our dearest Marshalls.... who waited patiently for all of us... hehehhe


Kae & Linda

Kae & Linda... finallya arrived at destination...


The whole gang.... heheheh faces as red as lobsters... LOL!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Walk to Remember!?

Finally, I’m writing…. The trip to Singapore was fun…. And also, full of crazy moments.. heheh… Clockwise : The Q @ immigration, street performers @ Orchard, moi infront of Far East Plaza, Nik chilling out @ Starbucks Suntec CT & my precious new sandal... I like!! We left KL after Subuh & managed to reach Johor around 10am. The trip was a short one so we decided to leave the kids behind. It was a smooth ride on a cool & very breezy morning with just enough sun all the way (yes, made me sleepy also!). I took some cool pictures along the way and later discovered that I accidently deleted all of the scenery pics from my camera.... *sigh* Sometimes I can be more than the word 'clumsy' could describe... Anyway, we wanted to enter Singapore via TUAS, then I remembered that we didn’t even have a single cent of S$, so we drove down to JB town and looked for money changer. Then I thought…. no harm of taking the Causeway since it was a Sunday and I was so damn sure that traf...

To Be or Not To Be

Deadlines were over…. Yesterday was my last day here…. And today marks a whole new beginning of my career life here….. I could be wrong or I could be right for making this decision… but I’ve made up my mind to take up the challenges, nonetheless. I know I’m subjecting myself to a lot of hardwork as well as criticism, scrutiny and observation from the rest……. and time definitely has to be compromised. But being a risk taker…. I am, I know I just have to pull myself together and face the obstacles - one at a time. It’s too late to undo things anyway and the best thing to do is to be positive. Both legs are in and it’s time to march towards the horizon with pride and dignity. Only time can answer the doubts that I have in me now… meanwhile, I need all the luck that I can have.

Al-Fatihah

My hairdresser, Ira, was killed in an accident yesterday morning on her way to the salon. She was on her motorbike when she got hit by a lorry from the back. She was thrown away a few feet from her bike and died instantly. She suffered some internal injuries and her body was sent to her parents in Terengganu yesterday. I was devastated when the owner of the beauty salon told me. She was a kind person and knew all her customers well. I don't think I'll ever find someone as understanding as her.... My heart goes out to her family. May she rests in peace.... Al-Fatihah.