Skip to main content

Another Food Story

As I said, this week I'm going international ... :)

Last nite, we decided to have a LIGHT dinner.... around 5.30pm, we were communicating via Gmail chat, discussing about where to eat.. for close to 15 mins before Nik finally wrote.... "let me think.."

Another 15 mins passed by and he replied.... "I dunno"... hmmpphhhh!

It was already 6pm, so we decided to leave our offices and 'think' about it while driving. Empire was the meeting point, and I straight away remembered... RAKUZEN!!!! The best Japs restaurant so far...

I'm always a fan of Japanese food - minus sushi. So what did we have?

LIGHT dinner turned out to be all these....

Garlic fried rice

Edamame - Soy beans

Yakiniku - Grilled beef and vege

This is my fav .... Chawanmushi, besides Agedashi Tofu

Shishamo or pregnant fish... hhehehe

Miso soup

This is Nik's fav - Chuka Idako or baby octopus

Chicken Tepanyaki

LIGHT dinner eh? These can feed 4 pax!!

Don't we all love Japanese food........ *drool*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Walk to Remember!?

Finally, I’m writing…. The trip to Singapore was fun…. And also, full of crazy moments.. heheh… Clockwise : The Q @ immigration, street performers @ Orchard, moi infront of Far East Plaza, Nik chilling out @ Starbucks Suntec CT & my precious new sandal... I like!! We left KL after Subuh & managed to reach Johor around 10am. The trip was a short one so we decided to leave the kids behind. It was a smooth ride on a cool & very breezy morning with just enough sun all the way (yes, made me sleepy also!). I took some cool pictures along the way and later discovered that I accidently deleted all of the scenery pics from my camera.... *sigh* Sometimes I can be more than the word 'clumsy' could describe... Anyway, we wanted to enter Singapore via TUAS, then I remembered that we didn’t even have a single cent of S$, so we drove down to JB town and looked for money changer. Then I thought…. no harm of taking the Causeway since it was a Sunday and I was so damn sure that traf...

To Be or Not To Be

Deadlines were over…. Yesterday was my last day here…. And today marks a whole new beginning of my career life here….. I could be wrong or I could be right for making this decision… but I’ve made up my mind to take up the challenges, nonetheless. I know I’m subjecting myself to a lot of hardwork as well as criticism, scrutiny and observation from the rest……. and time definitely has to be compromised. But being a risk taker…. I am, I know I just have to pull myself together and face the obstacles - one at a time. It’s too late to undo things anyway and the best thing to do is to be positive. Both legs are in and it’s time to march towards the horizon with pride and dignity. Only time can answer the doubts that I have in me now… meanwhile, I need all the luck that I can have.

Al-Fatihah

My hairdresser, Ira, was killed in an accident yesterday morning on her way to the salon. She was on her motorbike when she got hit by a lorry from the back. She was thrown away a few feet from her bike and died instantly. She suffered some internal injuries and her body was sent to her parents in Terengganu yesterday. I was devastated when the owner of the beauty salon told me. She was a kind person and knew all her customers well. I don't think I'll ever find someone as understanding as her.... My heart goes out to her family. May she rests in peace.... Al-Fatihah.