Skip to main content

Tagged to THE FOUR

Kimi.....this one's for you!

Four Jobs I Had In My Life
1. When I came back after my graduation, I worked in PLUS Expressway Bhd from 1995 – 2001, initially managing the Elect. Toll Collection System) and later the operations of OBR. It was my first job and I learned how to fax documents, photocopy papers, print using canggih machines, draft management papers, official letters, internal memos, etc.

2. I was in my late 20s when I joined TTDI Development, heading the Marketing Dept from 2001-2003 and learned a lot of new things, the usual corporate crap - backstabbing, ass-kissing the people on top of you plus having the constant headaches in handling 13 senior staffs aged 40 and above (and thought that younger people shouldn’t be given the roll to head their team…double crap!).

3. I joined NSSB from 2003-2004 and THIS was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made in my life…. I choose not to remember any single details of my experience here, except for the wonderful friendships that I made there.

4. This is the job that I have now in S**** Grp Bhd. I have all the nicest things to say - wonderful friends, friendly working environment, great job, good money, minus the lousy traffic jam that I have to face daily every morning.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Pretty Woman
2. American Pie movies (all 3 of them!)
3. My Best Friend's Wedding
4. Memoirs of a Geisha (which I’m watching now over and over and over)…so syiok!

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
I’m not a TV person and I watch TV only once in a while. If I have the chance to watch, I’ll be watching the following (tapi bukan la macam I have to watch them every single week without fail):
1. CSI series
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Friends
4. Scrub

Four Places I've Lived (In no particular order)
1. All over Shah Alam (this has to be on top of my list, lived here ever since I was born, so I am a truly Shah Alam breed….hehe)
2. Iowa City, IA
3. New York City, NY
4. n/a
Hmm…. That’s it. We moved about quite a lot, but all within Shah Alam vicinity, so I have a very short list on this one.

Four Places I've Been on Vacation To (In no particular order):
1. Edinburgh
2. London
3. Melbourne – aiiyyahh, this one is a short shopping trip, not really a vacation lah
4. Bandung

Four Places I'd Rather Be (Like,……right now ke?)
1. Jakarta, with my husband!
2. Home baking cakes for my children (another loyal-satisfied-customers of mine)
3. Snorkeling in Redang Island / Pulau Paya
3. Cruising on the streets of NYC

Four of My Favourite Foods:
1. Sandwiches – toast, open-faced, club, basically any kind, just give it to me & I’ll be happy (Nik doesn’t understand why I like bread so much)
2. Desserts – any kind also: tiramisu, cheesecakes, ice creams @ Swensens, chocolate cake
3. Pasta – again, all kinds in any cooking style: spaghetti, lasagna, macaroni, etc
4. Tempura

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. yahoo.com
2. Star online
3. allrecipes.com
4. all blogs listed in my blog (plus some unlisted ones)

Four Victims To Do This Tag
(ahlamak! This is the hardest one…most of you have already did this kan….. so whoever yang belum tu, you are very much welcome to do this…….)
Being very diplomatic here .... (or lacking of nominations!!??)


BIG PHEEWWWWWW!!!! Alas! Penat nye fikir...... berpeluh peluh.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Be or Not To Be

Deadlines were over…. Yesterday was my last day here…. And today marks a whole new beginning of my career life here….. I could be wrong or I could be right for making this decision… but I’ve made up my mind to take up the challenges, nonetheless. I know I’m subjecting myself to a lot of hardwork as well as criticism, scrutiny and observation from the rest……. and time definitely has to be compromised. But being a risk taker…. I am, I know I just have to pull myself together and face the obstacles - one at a time. It’s too late to undo things anyway and the best thing to do is to be positive. Both legs are in and it’s time to march towards the horizon with pride and dignity. Only time can answer the doubts that I have in me now… meanwhile, I need all the luck that I can have.

It was Nik's Birthday

It was my husband’s birthday yesterday and we took the day off to ‘merewang’ while feeling young, kononnya. The theme of the celebration? Reminiscing the days when we were courting back in 1993 minus the snow.... ancient sungguh rasanya! We had our breakfast at O’Brien’s early in the morning and took a slow stroll along the shops in OU and enjoyed every minute of it (at 10am in the morning, mind you, and the shops were barely opened). Later we watched ‘Lake House’ and we were charged RM12 only for 2 tickets (the early bird tickets were so damn cheap, I almost fainted!). There were only a few couples inside and we took the opportunity to sit right at the middle (ikut suka hati), since the theater was quite empty. How was the movie? Hmm… ok la, I would say it was the right movie for the occasion… hehe. A bit slow though, biasa la, romantic piece. The ending part was quite ‘touchy’ and yes, Mr Reeves was so stunningly handsome (oh yes, nampak tua sikit la and still got the looks).

Antara Anyir & Jakarta

I’ve been making regular monthly trips to KLIA since my husband was posted to Jakarta last year. And yesterday….. again, I made my ‘latest trip’ there to send him off (after the recent trip that I had on 3/3/06 when I picked him up from KLIA to spend his 10 solid-days holiday with me and the kids here in KL). Time sure flew fast when you wished for the earth to stop and let you enjoy your 10 days just a little bit longer. Nevertheless, the ‘most awaited 10-days’ was over…..Nik is now back in Jakarta and I’m now back in my office, sitting in my chair, swiveling around every 10 minutes, gazing lazily at the workload dumped on my desk and trying very hard to find every energy stored in my body just to touch those piles of paper…. argh! But the 10-days period was spent joyfully. We took the weekend off last week for a quickie getaway at Cyberview Lodge Resort & Spa…. and oh boy! the resort is spectacular and the view is breathtakingly-beautiful. Of course, the children were the happies