Skip to main content

Tagged by Sweet Leilanie : The Final Five

I owe Leilanie this one since January..... (and another one from Kimi). Waahhh, banyak nya assignment yang tak siap! Anyway, I don't feel like finishing what I'm doing now so I'll use the time (it's beyond office hours, ok!) to complete the work assigned to me.

Leilanie, here goes...!

The Final Five

The Rules
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.
1. The Cosmic Abyss
2. Purple Ink Tumbles From My Humble Pen
3. Life's Like This...
3. Sweet Leilanie
5. Me & My Bake n More

Then you select five people to pass the love on to:
1. Lady Lee
2. Crab
3. Tg Ina
4. Naddy
5. Kimi

Now, on to the questions!

What were you doing ten years ago?
The year is 1996. I was happily working with PLUS Expressway Berhad and busy preparing for the big day – my wedding!

What were you doing one year ago?
Early 2005 – I started my job here in S**** with full of anticipation and excitement. At the same time, I tried to flush out all the memories of my working life in Year 2004.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Hello Panda biscuit with chocolate filling
2. Honey roasted macadamia
3. Hot mint Mentos
4. Almond Snickers
5. Famous Amos Chocolate Chips Cookies with Macadamia Nuts

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
NAN ADO! Zero, except for those nursery rhymes...

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my debts - car loan & credit cards
2. Perform Haj with my family & my mom
3. Send my children to good universities
4. Go on a tour to my dream places (France, Milan, Rome) and buy loads of original designer handbags – shop, shop and away!
5. Buy a black Murano (I like!!!!!!!!)

Five bad habits:
1. Eat first, think about the fat/calories content later (after I *burp*)
2. Compulsive shopping disorder
3. Feeling so sleepy after lunch
4. Always do things at the very last minute – and I work well under pressure, I tell you!
5. Get verrrryyyyy moody during PMS

Five things you like doing:
1. Can’t stop reading story book once I get started
2. Can’t stop blog-hopping once I get started
3. Hit the break pedal when someone is following me too close
4. Shopping, window shopping and the likes.
5. Baking cakes for friends and family

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Baju kupu kupu malam…… rasa bnyak sgt angin masuk
2. Unpadded, non-wired bra – just can’t support the load
3. Levi’s male cutting – makes my bump looks so huge and penyek!
4. Chilli red color lipstick… haiyyoohhh, never in a million year will it suit me
5. Non-cotton sanitary pad….. melecet peha!

Five favorite toys:
1. My O2 – lots of games inside… hehehe
2. My husband’s VAIO laptop which he left at my mercy
3. My collection of recipe books and mags
4. My credit cards ---- bad, bad toys!!
5. My oven

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nah,

Alamak I kena tagged, I will do it one day, now ngah bz banget.

As for the Papillios, I buy from here www.footshopping.com
Anonymous said…
I will link u soon too ya
NAH said…
Wokayyy.... they r so gorgeous & hopelessly expensive!!!!
Crash Test Mom said…
"2. Unpadded, non-wired bra – just can’t support the load"

i so envy u!!
NAH said…
Shopper Mom,
Very so unsuitable for all mommies eh....
eyna said…
Aiseyyy...kena tagged ke? Suka je tau. Hehehe... Anyway, shall work on it but not so soon lah eh...
NAH said…
Ina,
Hahaha...add another unofficial (yet crucial for social purposes!) assignment to your already long list. Can? No timeframe.
Leilanie said…
Zura,
with the amount of food you gobble up, it's amazing how you can keep in shape!


P/s : You do things at the very last minute? Sure or not!!!!???? You were like the "model student" who everyone envies because everything you did was systematic and in order :)
NAH said…
Leilanie...
Haiiyyaaa.... you were talking about the Nazura 20 years ago. When she got married, she becomes the Clumsy Goddess of the house, certified by Nik, Mr Systematic.
kimi azhan said…
Nazura, I agree on
1. the fav.toy (credit cards - tapi really-2 badddddd toy). Bila bil sampai, hubby tanya beli apa... buat muka dunno je..

2. The "non" wired bra - no way I can walk out of my house with this.. 38D maaa... menarik perhatian ramai nanti!

3. Bloghop - memang susah nak stop. So what I have as a control - time limitation.. not more than 30 mins!!
eyna said…
Zura,

Ok.. Dah sahut cabaran tag ni..

Popular posts from this blog

To Be or Not To Be

Deadlines were over…. Yesterday was my last day here…. And today marks a whole new beginning of my career life here….. I could be wrong or I could be right for making this decision… but I’ve made up my mind to take up the challenges, nonetheless. I know I’m subjecting myself to a lot of hardwork as well as criticism, scrutiny and observation from the rest……. and time definitely has to be compromised. But being a risk taker…. I am, I know I just have to pull myself together and face the obstacles - one at a time. It’s too late to undo things anyway and the best thing to do is to be positive. Both legs are in and it’s time to march towards the horizon with pride and dignity. Only time can answer the doubts that I have in me now… meanwhile, I need all the luck that I can have.

It was Nik's Birthday

It was my husband’s birthday yesterday and we took the day off to ‘merewang’ while feeling young, kononnya. The theme of the celebration? Reminiscing the days when we were courting back in 1993 minus the snow.... ancient sungguh rasanya! We had our breakfast at O’Brien’s early in the morning and took a slow stroll along the shops in OU and enjoyed every minute of it (at 10am in the morning, mind you, and the shops were barely opened). Later we watched ‘Lake House’ and we were charged RM12 only for 2 tickets (the early bird tickets were so damn cheap, I almost fainted!). There were only a few couples inside and we took the opportunity to sit right at the middle (ikut suka hati), since the theater was quite empty. How was the movie? Hmm… ok la, I would say it was the right movie for the occasion… hehe. A bit slow though, biasa la, romantic piece. The ending part was quite ‘touchy’ and yes, Mr Reeves was so stunningly handsome (oh yes, nampak tua sikit la and still got the looks).

Antara Anyir & Jakarta

I’ve been making regular monthly trips to KLIA since my husband was posted to Jakarta last year. And yesterday….. again, I made my ‘latest trip’ there to send him off (after the recent trip that I had on 3/3/06 when I picked him up from KLIA to spend his 10 solid-days holiday with me and the kids here in KL). Time sure flew fast when you wished for the earth to stop and let you enjoy your 10 days just a little bit longer. Nevertheless, the ‘most awaited 10-days’ was over…..Nik is now back in Jakarta and I’m now back in my office, sitting in my chair, swiveling around every 10 minutes, gazing lazily at the workload dumped on my desk and trying very hard to find every energy stored in my body just to touch those piles of paper…. argh! But the 10-days period was spent joyfully. We took the weekend off last week for a quickie getaway at Cyberview Lodge Resort & Spa…. and oh boy! the resort is spectacular and the view is breathtakingly-beautiful. Of course, the children were the happies