Finally, I’m writing…. The trip to Singapore was fun…. And also, full of crazy moments.. heheh… Clockwise : The Q @ immigration, street performers @ Orchard, moi infront of Far East Plaza, Nik chilling out @ Starbucks Suntec CT & my precious new sandal... I like!! We left KL after Subuh & managed to reach Johor around 10am. The trip was a short one so we decided to leave the kids behind. It was a smooth ride on a cool & very breezy morning with just enough sun all the way (yes, made me sleepy also!). I took some cool pictures along the way and later discovered that I accidently deleted all of the scenery pics from my camera.... *sigh* Sometimes I can be more than the word 'clumsy' could describe... Anyway, we wanted to enter Singapore via TUAS, then I remembered that we didn’t even have a single cent of S$, so we drove down to JB town and looked for money changer. Then I thought…. no harm of taking the Causeway since it was a Sunday and I was so damn sure that traf...
Life without love is no life at all.... and life without words is definitely a misery. Therefore, enjoy yours while I enjoy mine..... and hear me rambling my incoherent thoughts about love.. about life.

Comments
mana hilang lah?
how are you doing and how's your family?
so LONG you tak blog tau! very, very LONG ah!!
btw, i'm halfway done with that book. a bit more then im done.
u happy slowly2 baca k.
lol!
hope you and family are in the best of health and doing well.
update soon okies!!
Hugs! Hugs to Jamot also! hehe
I'm okay, thanks. Yeslah, teramat lah bz macam nak rak. Don't even have the time to enjoy the sun. Balik dah gelap, balik dah gelap.
yes, will try to update regularly. How are u? The book best eh? OK lah, will buy soon. Coming to KL tak this year?
I didn't go to MPH sale, I went to IKEA sale!!!! Yeeehaaaa!
How was it anyway? *whispering*